Friday 14 May 2010

Any Colour as Long as it's Green!

Well, it's not too long to go until we exchange (14th June!) so I have been very busy deliberating important issues .................. paint colours!
I've been pondering on the colour of the front door and whether we should repaint it or not. There's nothing wrong with the colour that it is now, but I would like to put our own stamp on the outside as well as the inside.

Here is what I have go it narrowed down to so far: Vert de Terre, Lichen, Cooking Apple Green, Breakfast Room Green, Folly Green and Pigeon



I know - Pigeon isn't green, but supposedly it is a greenish grey!
Of course, this could all get blown out of the water once we get the builder's quote back!!

2 comments:

  1. I am with you, green is good.. try a sample pot perhaps? I have the same decorating decisions at the moment.. more of that on my blog next week! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Charlotte

    You're going to have such fun - not long now! We're struggling to find the right shade of white/neutral/not quite cream for our sitting room. Not many more tester pots to go ...

    Sue

    ReplyDelete